Wednesday 29 April 2015

Waiting On Wednesday #4

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine,
which spotlights upcoming releases that fellow book bloggers are eagerly anticipating!

Title: End Of Days (Peryn & The End Of Days #3)
Author: Susan Ee
Genre: YA Paranormal, Urban Fantasy
Published by: Skyscape
Expected publication date: May 12th 2015 

Penryn is trying to survive. Because after the angels came to destroy the modern world there are no rules. Streets are ruled by gangs and angels are hunting for humans. When her sister is kidnapped Penryn will do everything she can to find her even if it means working with the enemy. Everything could happen in this new dangerous world.

I have been waiting for this one for awhile, just so I could marathon the whole series as I am not a fan of reading books of incompleted series (the "waiting for a whole year then forgetting what the previous book was about" thing.. just NOPE) The only other book about angels I've ever read is Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, which I did not like at all. But ANGELS YO. Books with angels as their premise will have so much potential for epicness. They are the most majestic ancient beings, mythical or not. And wings! And halos!

So YES, definitely waiting for End Of Days, which is the third and final conclusion of this series. I will only include the synopsis for the first book, Angelfall, so I don't spoil this for anyone (or myself too) and risk a mob at my doorstep. And fyi, Angelfall has a 4.22 star rating on Goodreads, which is rather high for me honestly.

Anyone else anticipating this book? :)

5 comments:

  1. I recently got sent the first two books of the Angelfall series and I haven't heard a bad word about it! So no doubt I'll be picking these up very soon :-) Thank you for sharing! Here's my WoW if you would like to check it out! Have a great day! I'm a new follower too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janhvi @ The Readdicts29 April 2015 at 21:02

    We have the same pick! great minds think alike :)

    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  3. jothebookhowler29 April 2015 at 21:39

    Ohmigosh, we do! *high five* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. jothebookhowler29 April 2015 at 21:40

    Wow, that is awesome! Hope you get the third one early too ;) Thank you for the follow, will definitely check out your WoW too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to this one as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete